Payments & Logistics
Payment Facility for Buyers
As a Buyer, you understand that when you are initiating a Transaction, you are entering in an enforcing and legally binding contract with Rockcrawler.in to purchase the products and/or services from Rockcrawler.in using the Payment Facility provided through a Secured Payment Gateway, and you shall pay the price of Transaction to Rockcrawler.in through your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
As a Buyer, you may agree with Rockcrawler.in through electronic records and communication using the Payment Facility’s automated features on any increase/extension in the Delivery and/or Dispatch time and the Transaction shall be amended to such extent. Any such increase/extension of Delivery/Dispatch time or subsequent variation of the Transaction should comply with Payment Facility Policies.
Mode of Payment & Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Banks
All Valid Credit/Debit/Cash-Card and other payment instruments are processed using a secured Credit Card Payment Gateway or appropriate payment system framework and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the Gateway provided by the respective Issuing Banks which support Payment Facility to provide these services to their online users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, we will not hold any responsibility or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and your “Bank(s)”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reasons
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
Before shipping/delivering your order to you, Rockcrawler.in may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase of the product. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping experience to our users.
Further, the Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Rockcrawler.in and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Rockcrawler.in to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Rockcrawler.in liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and/or services listed on the Website.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Rockcrawler.in is neither a banking nor financial service but Rockcrawler.in is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash-On- Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Rockcrawler.in Website using the existing authorised banking infrastructure and secured Payment Gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Rockcrawler.in is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Rockcrawler.in reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Rockcrawler.in may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/Cash-Card/Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Rockcrawler.in reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Rockcrawler.in or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
Rockcrawler.in may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of Buyer’s commitment to pay (for Cash-On-Delivery transactions if applicable) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Rockcrawler.in. As a result of such check if Rockcrawler.in is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction/Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of/Buyer’s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
Rockcrawler.in may delay notifying the payment confirmation like holding Dispatch, if Rockcrawler.in deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Rockcrawler.in may hold Transaction Price and Rockcrawler.in may not initiate Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
The Buyer acknowledges that Rockcrawler.in will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Rockcrawler.in.
Cancellation of Transaction/Order
- Cancellation by Rockcrawler.in
- For certain orders that the Rockcrawler.in is unable to accept, these can be cancelled directly by the Rockcrawler.in. Rockcrawler.in reserves all the rights to cancel or refuse any orders at its sole discretion, whatsoever the reason may be. Some of the situations where the Order of the Buyer can possibly be refused or cancelled include without limitation, errors or inaccuracy in pricing information or non-availability of the Product or quantities ordered by the Buyer.
- The Rockcrawler.in might need some additional information or verification before processing Buyer’s Order. All such cancellations shall be without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Rockcrawler.in. If any such Order is cancelled or refused, after the full payment has been made, the said amount equal to the product price will be remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided at the time of placing the order, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer.
- Rockcrawler.in shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from any of the above-mentioned options.
- Order Cancellation by the Buyer
- The Buyer may submit a request for the cancellation of the Order; however the Rockcrawler.in may accept or reject any such request for any reason there might be. The Rockcrawler.in may cancel the Order as part of usual business practice if the cancellation request has been raised before the Order has been processed, and the amount for such transaction will be refunded to the Buyer within a reasonable period of time.
- The Rockcrawler.in shall not cancel the Orders for which the cancellation request has been raised after the Order has been processed by the Rockcrawler.in. The Buyer agrees to accept the decisions made by the Rockcrawler.in regarding all cancellations and not to dispute regarding them.
- Set-off of any benefits availed by the BuyerIn case the Buyer has availed any benefit under any marketing or promotions provided Rockcrawler.in in relation to the Product for which the Order has been cancelled by the Buyer or by the Rockcrawler.in, Buyer agrees and authorizes Rockcrawler.in to recover such benefits from the Buyer or set-off the same from any refunds to the Buyer.
24-HOURS RETURN POLICY
Rockcrawler.in has an option of returning the Product within 24 hours of its receipt. We would consider the following points before accepting the product back
A product cannot be returned once it has been used, worn out or torn/damaged. Please ensure that the product is in original condition and unused. You need to return the product with all the price tags, original packing, labels and invoice.
Suspected Damage At times, the outer packaging may appear to be damaged, but the actual product will be just fine in most of such cases. Get in touch with our customer care at 8866129247 (Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm) within 24 hours of delivery of the product, in case the product arrives damaged.
In case, you get a defective or damaged product from our side, we will return or replace it and bear the shipping cost also. Please pursue the following process for returning an item purchased from Rockcrawler.in
- Call us at Toll Free No.8866129247 and provide your Order details with your Order-ID number.
- Our customer care executive will confirm about your return request ASAP.
- The customer care executive will inform you about the product returning process.
You can cancel your Order before it has been shipped from our warehouse. This does not include items purchased on special/promotional sale.
- To refund your amount Rockcrawler.in issues a Cash voucher (Store Credit) or a different item in exchange, as per your request.
- It is advised that the Product to be returned should be adequately packed so that there is no further damage to product during transit.
- Replacement of a product would be subject to availability of that particular product.
- Once eligibility is verified by Rockcrawler.in, please pack the item(s) securely and ship to address provided by the customer care executive to you.
Our products include Toys & Games for all age groups and it may take an overall time of 1-2 weeks to get delivered depending upon your location and availability of the product at that moment. In some cases, the delivery process can take extra time and you may need to pay some special delivery charges which will be notified in advance.
In case the product delivered to you is undamaged and still you wish to return it or you refuse to accept the delivery of the Ordered Product, then the Shipping Charges charged for the Order, if any, would not be refundable.
Discounted/Non-Returnable Products Products purchased under Special/Promotional/Seasonal Sales or sold under heavy discount options and/or freebies, if any, are not eligible for returns.
Note: Items such as Party Materials, Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers, Free Gift Items, Gift Wraps, Freebies and Batteries without explicit Warranties specified by Manufactures etc. etc. are also not returnable. Likewise all Branded Products are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Product Return We thank you for shopping at Rockcrawler.in. We will ensure that your shopping experience is a satisfactory one. While we work hard to ensure that you get the best quality products every single time you shop at Rockcrawler.in, still there may be some unfortunate times when you get the damaged or defective item which you may wish to return or replace. Incase the return is accepted by Rockcrawler.in, the refund will be made through the cash voucher (Store Credit).
Refund, if any, shall be made to the same Issuing Bank/card from which the Transaction Price was received.
Refunds for Cash-On-Delivery transactions (whenever made available) will be made via a demand draft in favor of the Buyer (as per the details provided by the Buyer at the time of registration).
For electronics payments, refund shall be made using RTGS/NEFT or any other electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Rockcrawler.in in case of any misuse by the Buyer.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
Free Replacement In case you have received a damaged or defective product, you need to inform us within 24 hours for a replacement request. You need not pay the extra cost incurred in this process. However, it is subject to the availability of the stock. In case we are not able to replace your product within stipulated time, you will receive a full transaction amout from our side in the form of a store Credit. For any further clarifications, you may always contact our customer care.
Order Cancellation Charges You cannot decline an order after it has been shipped. You will be liable for all the costs involved in both dispatch and return shipping if you fail to inform our customer care about the cancellation of your Order before Shipping of the Product or you refuse to accept the delivery of the product.